Not sure how to get ready for your in-home family session?
Follow these priceless tips to achieve maximum satisfaction out your shoot!
Preparing Your Home
- Pick out 2-3 of your favorite rooms in your home- make sure they are clean and de-cluttered. Tip: Your backyard, porch, or front lawn are also options.
- Open the curtains and blinds! We want as much natural light as possible for the best photos.
- Think about what kinds of activities you all do that you want to be captured (this can be daily activities and/or games) and share your plans with your photographer.
What to Wear
- The ultimate goal is to POP out from the background so...
- If you have light furniture, wear darker clothing
- If you have darker furniture, wear light clothing
- When in doubt: Blues, Pinks, Reds, Browns, and Whites look AMAZING in photos!